February Half Term Soccer Schools 2020
Thorpe Willoughby Football Club
Field Lane, Thorpe Willoughby, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 9FL
Monday 17th & Tuesday 18th February
Battyeford Football Club
Huddersfield Rd, Mirfield, West Yorkshire WF14 0EE
Wednesday 19th & Thursday 20th February
Pollington Soccer School
Balne Moor Road, Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, DN14 0DZ
Friday 21st February
- Técnica Soccer Schools are run by UEFA Licensed Coaches.
- Designed to suit players of all abilities and experiences.
- Everyone is considered a 'Tecnica Football Player' by just attending a course.
- What to expect from a course?
Fun is the fundamental priority for every player. At Técnica we believe in learning a love for technical skills. We use ball mastery, 1v1, Panna, Futsal and street football to make up the core principles and differentiate the tasks depending on experience.
Along side the above we feature education on various football themes including attacking, finishing, defending, goalkeeping and problem solving small sided games.
+ We can't forget about the ever popular Técnica Squad Building Competition.
- Courses will run 10am - 3pm.
- Additional awards and prizes to be won.
- '' My son absolutely loves these sessions, his confidence has grown so much. Thank you so much to you both''
- '' Lucy & Ella's fifth time on your soccer school. Each time they have thoroughly enjoyed it and always look forward to the next one. Thanks for looking after my little ladies and helping with their football development''
- '' My son absolutely loved the Mirfield football camp and can't wait until he can do another. Excellent tuition and a great way to spend a couple of days. Thanks to all involved''
ALL REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!